Directions from Labrador City to St. Anthony
You can adjust the starting and destination points by dragging and dropping them over the map. Labrador City - St. Anthony directions will be updated automatically.
The distance between Labrador City Newfoundland and Labrador and St. Anthony Newfoundland and Labrador is 800 miles or 1.288 kilometers.
It is possible to drive from Labrador City to St. Anthony through Wabush, Churchill Falls, Port Hope Simpson, Mary’s Harbour, Lodge Bay, L'Anse-au-Clair and Anchor Point.
You can calculate on how to get from Labrador City to St. Anthony via transit cities by typing the city names in the "intermediate points" field in the "advanced options".
- 1/4 of the distance between Rose Harbour and Trenton;
- 1/3 of driving distance from Wiarton to Nazko;
- 1/2 of the mile between Noralee and Decimal;
- 1 road trip from Snake River to Golden;
- 2 times the distance from Aiyansh to McDame;
- 3 times the driving distance between Isle Pierre and Fellers Heights;
- 4 mileage from Delta to Wadhope;