How far from Lebanon to Lexington by car
Use the built-in fuel calculator to estimate how far from Lebanon you would have drive before refilling your car.
Lebanon is located 64 miles from Lexington and is ranked 26,440th in the ranking popularity.
The distance between Lebanon and Lexington is 64 miles or 103 kilometers.
The driving time from Lebanon to Lexington is approximately 59 minutes (without intermediate stops).
To find out the length of the path from Lebanon to Lexington, all the intermediate path segments were totalized.
Kilometers from Lebanon to Lexington approximately equals to:
- 1/4 of the distance between Tulsa and Kansas City;
- 1/3 of the mileage from Jacksonville to Melbourne;
- 1/2 of the kilometrage between Wisconsin Dells and Rockford;
- 1 route from Mount Vernon to Carnation;
- 2 times the driving distance between Salisbury and Ocean City;
- 3 times the path from Birch Bay to Bellingham;
Have any questions? Contact us!