Map of Rough River State Park Airport
Here is the location map of Rough River State Park Airport.
Other maps of Rough River State Park Airport: satellite map, google map, contour map, topographic map.
Where is located Rough River State Park Airport?
Airport is located in Grayson County, United States. Rough River State Park Airport is located 43 mi from Gary A. Ransdell Hall and 4 mi from North Fork State Park. The nearest lake Leitchfield City Lake is 16 mi away. The nearest beach Green River Park Beach is 70 mi away. The nearest museum Fordsville railroad museum is 12 mi away. The nearest park Pogue Creek Canyon State Natural Area is 118 mi away. The nearest castle Loveland Castle is 168 mi away. The nearest city Radcliff is 34 mi away.
- Perry County Municipal Airport is 30 mi away
- Hancock County Airport-Ron Lewis Field is 30 mi away
- Cedar Farm Airport is 35 mi away
- Addington Field / Elizabethtown Regional Airport is 32 mi away
- Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport is 45 mi away
- Owensboro-Daviess County Regional Airport is 37 mi away
- Robinson Airpark is 47 mi away
- Moseley Field is 42 mi away
- Greenridge RLA Airport is 51 mi away
- Lanesville Skyways Airport is 52 mi away
- Byrne Field is 56 mi away
- Jacobi Airport is 59 mi away
- Boonville Airport is 53 mi away
- Madisonville Municipal Airport is 52 mi away
- Breckinridge Health is 11 mi away
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center is 16 mi away
- Ohio County Hospital is 24 mi away
- Perry County Memorial Hospital is 27 mi away
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is 33 mi away
- The Medical Center at Bowling Green is 43 mi away
- Hardin Memorial Health is 35 mi away
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is 45 mi away
- Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital is 45 mi away
- Harrison County Hospital is 48 mi away
- The Medical Center at Caverna is 45 mi away
- Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is 47 mi away
- Medical Center Jewish Southwest is 50 mi away
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital is 53 mi away